if you are my grandparents and you are reading this blog i apologize in advance for the swearing

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yesterday was Sequential Day but you already knew that right?

So as you can see from previous post (singular, desperate) I am a fairly dysfunctional blogger. That being said, I had started this blog after emerging from a pretty major depression a few years ago. I was dysfunctional. "ummm, excuse me have you seen my personality anywhere? I seem to have misplaced it..". Anyway, a lot has happened since then. I did not finish high school but attended a culinary school that became a cornerstone to a wonderful path my life has taken. I now cook for a living on the high seas. I used to write the occasional group email to friends and family but thought I would pick up where that left off with this blog. Also a lot less buttons to press. Adding recipients takes me yonks and my domain is more often than not dysfunctioning. Perhaps canada.com is depressed too???

I am currently in Montenegro but more on that later. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I am not depressed, I have an internet connection and so there is no excuse. 2-3 years seems an awfully long time to wait on updates.

No comments: