if you are my grandparents and you are reading this blog i apologize in advance for the swearing

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

pink eyes and skies

Got myself some pink eye. That's always a bit of fun. I remember when i was in Ireland and got it, I had to go to the doctor to get some medicine. Ireland is pretty strict with the doling out of the meds, I should fecking konw. You can't even get certain vitamins over the counter. Like, for example, performance enhancing 500mg vitamin C. Anyway, my regular GP was away so I had to see the relief guy. Our conversation went like this.

Me: I have pink eye. I need some medicine please

Doctor: Only bovine get pink eye. *pause pause pause* What is the real problem?

So, if  you are ever in Ireland and have a case of pink eye make sure you refer to it by it's official name, conjuctivitis. I am not going to post a pic of my pink, ropey self but this is a picture with lots of pink it. I took it and I love the elements in it. It looks a bit like a photo done with a Holga. I have a Holga but I don't know how to load the film. Someday...and probably not anytime soon.

No comments: