if you are my grandparents and you are reading this blog i apologize in advance for the swearing

Sunday, November 21, 2010

it's in the ears

Crazybaby 5 months old. My obsession!
As elephants age the upper part of their ears start to curl down. As evidenced in the following pics. I tried to remotely write the age of the el's on the phot's but it was very small (ha because I was still in Thailand?) so have written underneath in caption instead.

Vanda 12 years old


Noi age 47 years

Old guy, don't know his name AGE 70 years!
Check the wrinks on his shoulder/legs

4 comments:

not displayed said...

that baby is soooo cute.

Em said...

Great shots! They really show their age, don't they?

BB said...

I guess growing old isn't just a human show is it? They really do look it. Great pics. Thanks.

Ali B said...

this is terrible but all i could wonder was could you smooth it with botox?